Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New year, old weight

Ok so it's been a month and a half since my last entry and I totally fell off the wagon for the holidays. I am a walking cliche what can I tell you.

I weighed in this morning at 185.8 which is +.06 from November 1st. I should be disgusted by this but honestly I am shocked that I didn't put 10 pounds on over the holidays. I ate like a hog. Now for full disclosure, the thing that gave me the nerve to weigh in this morning is the fact that I puked and had explosive D for the prior 24 hours so I figured the scale would be generous. I admit this is twisted.

I guess this means that my ideal weight for eating what I want with minimal exercise is 185ish and a size 14. Too bad it makes me look like an apple and feel like a whale.

So I am back at it. Next weigh in will be next tuesday 1/22.

Orthopedist at MGH basically told me that weight loss could really help my knees. I also need to stop snoring and I know it will help that. I still want to lose 30 lbs by my 40th bday on September 13, 2013. That's 34 weeks. That's less than a pound a week. I can't work out as hard as I would like to it's all about the food and eating A LOT less. I have a one month challenge for myself to do weekly meal planning in order to keep grocery shopping, bills, and family dinner on track. Here is what this week looks like:


MONDAY
APRICOT GLAZED CHICKEN WITH RICE AND BROCCOLI - didn't happen because of the puking


TUESDAY
CROCK POT CHICKEN TACOS CHILI - in crock pot as we speak

WEDNESDAY
MARTHA STEWART ONE POT PASTA 

THURSDAY
TURKEY TACOS

FRIDAY
PIZZA AND SALAD

SATURDAY
CROCK POT MINESTRONE SOUP

SUNDAY
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH SPINACH AND MELTED MOZZARELLA

Just a reminder of what 185.8 lbs of pure tubby goo looks like on me:


Hopefully that just made you lose your appetite!!!

Happy starvation!




No comments:

Post a Comment