Tuesday, February 12, 2013

4th weigh in WTF?????

I gained 1.8 lbs.
















I can't believe it. I am very pissed. I ate under my calories EVERY SINGLE DAY. It is religiously documented in my myfitnesspal account. I also worked out for the first time.  I had 4 workouts!!!! I don't understand how it is scientifically possible that I GAINED weight! It makes no sense to me and I am pissed. Hoping for a big one next Tuesday.

Total lost in first 4 weeks of operation starvation: 1.8. I have made MAJOR changes in my eating for 4 weeks religiously and have lost only 1.8. I could scream. 2 of the 4 weigh ins were GAINS!!! WTF??? This is not how it is supposed to work the first month.

Too pissed to write anymore. Didn't even want to update this post. Also have a raging roid that is making me ornery as hell. Wake me up when this diet ends!!!!!!

FATSO pics AGAIN:


















2 comments: