Tuesday, March 5, 2013

7th Weigh In RESULTS!

I  lost 1 pound this week


That is 7 lbs in 7 weeks. 

Still no pedicure in sight.

29 weeks until my 40th Birthday. If I keep on track at 1 lb per week then I will have lost 36 lbs. Since 30 is my goal I have left myself a 6lb wiggle room. 

KEEPING MY EYE ON THE PRIZE.

I need to stay focused on how badly I want this. So, I am sharing with you some reasons why I want to lose weight:


Progression pics:

FRONT:

185lbs
178lbs


SIDE:
185lbs
178lbs

BACK:
185 lbs
178 lbs

I think I see improvements in the side view but let's face it, it's only 7 lbs. I expect to see more visual changes by about 15 lbs. I still look like Alfred Hitchcock. And there is a very creepy nipple in the sports bra situation that I should be ashamed of, but apparently don't care. 

Here's to another week of hard fought weight loss. This is not easy!!!!!!!!

My jeans DO feel better today. Even if they are elastic waist and could qualify as "pajama jeans". 

Keep at it tubsters!








No comments:

Post a Comment